Comprehensive Medical Weight Loss Consultation For A Safe & Healthy Weight
There are a few values and guiding principles that have shaped our program and our approach to a successful weight loss journey.
- The first and foremost is you. You are at the center of the program and you will be involved in every step of the process. Your success is our success!
- The second is measurements. We strongly believe that what can be measured can be improved.
- The third is knowledgeable, passionate and committed coach who becomes your trusted companion throughout your weight loss journey.
Keeping these principles in mind, here is what your should expect when you walk into the first session with your coach and throughout your journey:
- A private and friendly one-on-one consultation which includes a physical exam, blood work, EKG test, body composition measurements, and a visit with the physician
- An assessment of your situation and weight goals
- A personalized plan optimized to fit your circumstances and meet your weight goals
- A healthy diet plan that is inclusive of all food groups and is focused on calorie consumption
- Recommendations for B12 (Energy Metabolism Booster) and MIC (Fat Burner) injections and possibly an appetite suppressing medication, if approved by the physician. If you are curious what is M.I.C, is, let us spell it out for you:
- M.I.C injections contain three lipotropic agents: L-Methionine, Inositol and Choline, which are believed to support liver function and help the body excrete abnormal fat
- Scheduling of weekly sessions to review progress after the first visit. In these sessions, you will get weighed and get your B12/MIC injections. You may also get your medication refilled if approved by the physician
- As you move closer towards your weight goal, the plan is revised until you are fully able to maintain a lifestyle capable of sustaining your newly accomplished weight