Medical Weight Loss Program
Lose weight, boost energy, and improve your health.
Florida Aesthetics and Wellness offers an effective physician supervised medical weight loss program following the guidelines of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians which incorporates behavior modification, FDA approved appetite suppressants, B12 and MIC injections, along with personalized coaching, meal planning, and guidance. As with any medical weight loss program, results cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary based on a number of factors. Your weight loss coach can guide you through the process and recommend the right course based on your individual condition and weight loss goals.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Holistic, Lifestyle Changing Program
- One-on-one consultation which includes a physical exam, blood work, EKG test, body composition measurements, and a visit with the physician
- An assessment of your situation and weight goals
- A personalized plan optimized to fit your circumstances and meet your weight goals
- A healthy diet plan that is inclusive of all food groups and is focused on calorie consumption
- Recommendations for B12 (Energy Metabolism Booster) and MIC (Fat Burner) injections and possibly an appetite suppressing medication, if approved by the physician.
- Weekly sessions to review your progress after your first visit. In these sessions, you will get weighed and get your B12/M.I.C. injections. You may also get your medication refilled if approved by the physician
- As you move closer toward your weight goal, your plan will be revised to ensure your ability to maintain a lifestyle capable of sustaining your new weight