Platelet Rich Plasma
By Licensed Medical Practitioners
No Down Time
Use your body regenerative power to:
Rejuvenate skin and eliminate wrinkles
Improve the appearance of acne scarring
Expedite the healing process after a peel
Provide fuller facial feature
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Stem Cell Therapy
PRP is not technically a facelift, but it provide similar benefits to dermal fillers.
Proteins promote tissue repair
The concentrated platelets in PRP contain tremendous amounts of bioactive proteins containing specific growth factors that promote tissue repair, angiogenesis (capillary formation), and collagen production.? These growth factors initiate accelerated tissue repair and have positive effects on skin rejuvenation.
A form of regenerative medicine
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a cutting-edge form of regenerative medicine that helps restore a youthful skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The plasma of your own blood is concentrated and re-injected back into the tissues of your skin. ?The fact that PRP uses your own blood eliminates the risk of allergy or infections.?
Plasma rejuvenates cells
Platelets are the key to the bodys natural self-healing ability to stop bleeding and repair damaged blood vessels and cells. The growth factors substances of the plasma are responsible for activating and rejuvenating cells in the skin tissues. The plasma helps rebuild and restore collegian, which rejuvenates and refreshes your skin below the surface.
What to expect
- Patient’s blood is drawn into a tube.
- The tube is then centrifuged to separate out the platelets.
- The platelets are then activated with calcium.
- The activated platelets then injected to the target area.
- Improvements are expected within two to three months.
After the procedure
- Inflammatory reaction, redness, and irritation are expected.
- Those are signs that the treatment is taking effect.
- Improvements should be observed within several months.
- Patients should follow up in about four to six weeks.
- Medical staff may recommend a second session based on initial results.