By Board-certified Practitioners
Lift, smooth, plump, and look natural
Add natural looking volume and fullness to your face and lips with Juvederm dermal filler. Juvederm dermal fillers instantly smooth away moderate to severe wrinkles like smile lines as well as plump the lips and restore lost volume for a fresher, more youthful appearance. It can give contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment.
The Juvederm a non-surgical FDA-approved collection of dermal fillers is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips. The results are natural looking and long lasting. Treatment results may vary in every particular case (depending on your skin conditions, age etc.).
Fill out hollow cheekbones
Subtly lift and contour the face
Reduce the appearance of smile lines
Instant, natural-looking results
AFTER BOTOX®, THERE WAS JUVEDERM®
Anti-aging technology is a rapidly advancing field with innovative treatments being developed all the time. Fighting one of the most stubborn signs of aging—facial wrinkles and fine lines—is a particularly innovative field.
After years of success with BOTOX® Cosmetic manufacturer Allergan has developed Juvéderm® Injectable Gel. Juvéderm® was approved in 2006 by the FDA as a safe option for softening wrinkles, plumping lips, and maintaining a youthful appearance – and since then, its popularity has skyrocketed.
Juvéderm® can treat moderate to severe wrinkles, laugh lines, and crow’s feet. It can also restore youthful roundness to the face.
Florida Aesthetics’s skilled, caring, and experienced medical team is trained to deliver the ultimate Juvederm filler experience.
Simple non-surgical treatment
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur. Juvederm filler injections add volume temporarily to the skin, which in turn gives the appearance of a smoother surface. It is a simple, nonsurgical wrinkle treatment, with no down time. You can practically schedule your Florida Aesthetics appointment for your filler injections on your way home from work or after you drop your children off at school! You will get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year.
JUVÉDERM® can substitute for a facelift. It is an injectable gel with a smooth consistency that promotes collagen and elastin production, resulting in plumper skin that smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles for a beautiful, more youthful look. It can give you contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment.
Amazing long-lasting results
Juvederm injectable gel instantly adds volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It lifts, smoothens, and plumps while maintaining a natural look. It helps reduce the appearance of smile lines while also filling out hollow cheekbones. It offers long lasting results.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC Important InformationApproved UsesJUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.Important Safety InformationAre there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, or facial wrinkles and folds, have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?The most common side effects include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. With JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects are mild or moderate and last 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and last 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, side effects were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is JUVEDERM®?
Juvéderm® is a specialized formula based on hyaluronic acid, a natural chemical that gradually and safely dissipates and is absorbed by the body. As a result, the age-defying results of Juvéderm® treatment are not permanent, lasting about nine months on average. However, with a few follow-up treatments that time can be extended significantly. Hyaluronic acid has also been found to maintain or even accelerate the forming of new collagen. Our patients have been thrilled with the results, which are immediately visible.
Hyaluronic acid which occurs naturally in your skin plays an important role in moisturizing the skin and helps to give it elasticity and tone. It is the fundamental matter in which the collagen fibers and elastin are immersed. It is a reduction in the natural hyaluronic acid in the skin over time which contributes to skin aging.
It can be injected in various places around the face to increase volume for a younger look and eliminate wrinkles and frown lines. Aging, sun damage, and genetics can lead to sagging, wrinkled skin. Juvéderm® corrects this by plumping up the skin to flatten wrinkles and take years off your appearance.
How Does Juvéderm® Works?
To keep your face looking young and radiant on a more long-term basis, one or two annual Juvéderm® touchups can be an essential part of your anti-aging skin care regimen. A specially formulated smooth hyaluronic acid gel, Juvederm® comes in three concentrations to handle every problem from deep folds to fine lines. Injected into the dermis, it replenishes the natural hyaluronic acid and hydrates the dermis by absorbing and holding the water molecules and giving back to your skin its volume and initial form.
The Juvederm procedure is simple treatment that requires little to no recovery time. Juvederm uses hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in our bodies and absorbs 1,000 times its weight in water. When this is injected into the problem areas of the face, it adds volume to the area, smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds.