Optifast Meal Replacement Program
Florida Aesthetics and Medical Weight Loss is an authorized provider of Optifast
Optifast is a medically supervised and closely monitored meal replacement weight loss program. Candidates for the program are patients with BMI greater than 27. Different than many other weight loss solutions, OPTIFAST is a medical weight loss program that closely monitors and assesses your progress towards better health and well being as you lose weight. During your journey with OPTIFAST, we will ensure that the doses of any medications you are taking, and/or the calorie level of your diet is adjusted accordingly, making your weight loss both safe and effective. OPTIFAST’s medical monitoring includes:
- A thorough preliminary medical examination and any necessary lab tests to determine your health status and rule out any risk factors.
- A personalized weight loss plan based on your health status and weight loss goals.
- Continued guidance and medical monitoring of your progress, health, and well-being throughout the course of treatment.
- Communication with your primary care physician, as necessary.
More and more, clinical studies suggest medically monitored weight management programs are safe, effective and help individuals to address and modify behaviors to encourage long-term weight management.
- Follow-up studies at 5 years showed approximately 45% of patients kept enough weight off to improve their health long term2
- After 2 years, 40% of patients maintained more than half their weight loss; 78% of men and 60% of women maintained medically significant weight loss2
Let our certified weight loss coach help you determine if Optifast is for you
OPTIFAST weight loss program success is well-documented. The use of OPTIFAST meal replacements is proven to be very effective. OPTIFAST meal replacements allow you to benefit from:
- High-quality, complete nutrition
- Pre-portioned and calorie-controlled servings
- Quick and simple preparation
In addition to losing weight, you will improve your health, learn new, healthier eating habits and engage in activities so that when you return to self-prepared foods, you are better equipped to manage your weight long term.