By Board-certified Practitioners
Define your smooth lips
Fill the fine lines around the lips
Juvederm Vobella XC is an FDA approved dermal filler used for treating vertical lip lines, add subtle volume while looking natural and lasting for a long time. It is the ultimate treatment for providing lip fullness. Our experienced licensed injectors will work with you on the most suitable dermal filler to address your concerns and give you refreshed natural look. You will also get Brilliant Distinction points with each treatment.
Helps diminish vertical lip lines
Highlights the border of your lips
Enhances the cupid's bow of your lips
Plumps up your lips to make them fuller
Restore the natural looking volume
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® treatment helps in restoring the natural looking lip volume and for defining lip contours. It gives you a long lasting natural feel of your lips. It can also be used for treating oral commissures, smoothing fine lines around the lips and supporting the marionette lines down the chin.
Get the desirable improvements
A single comfortable treatment of JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® will improve your lip contour, boost volume, smooth vertical creases (smoker’s lines), and achieve symmetry.
the Volbella difference
Volbella is based on a propriety blend of hyaluronic acid that is designed to give long lasting results. The concentration of hyaluronic acid makes Volbella a smoother and softer gel with less swelling and water absorption following injection. It is ideal for adding subtle volumes to lips and correcting and smoothing out the lines around the mouth and lips.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC Important InformationApproved UsesJUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.Important Safety InformationAre there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, or facial wrinkles and folds, have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?The most common side effects include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. With JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects are mild or moderate and last 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and last 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, side effects were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Juvederm Volbella®?
Juvederm Volbella® is a revolutionary, new dermal filler, designed specifically for the lips and peri-oral area. Volbella® is a great treatment for plumping tissues, defining lip contours, filling in lip lines, and smoothing marionette lines. Juvederm Volbella® Made contains hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance that adds hydration and structure in the tissues. Hyaluronic acid (HA) helps in replenishing lip volume. Volbella® is a smooth gel, made with Juvederm’s unique Vycross® technology, providing easier injections and a consistent flow for unmatched results. Volbella® gives lasting results for up to one year.
Why should I consider JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA®?
People do lose volume and their lip-border sbecome indistinct due to aging. You should consider Volbella if you want to:
- Create full, sculpted lips an define lip border
- Improve fine lines around the lips (known as ‘barcode lines’ or ‘smoker’s lines’)
- Enhance the cupid’s bow, or ‘M’, midway across upper lip
- Balance asymmetrical lips
Florida Aesthetics and Medical Weight Loss’s board-certified medical practitioners can help you decide if JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® is the right treatment for you.
Is Volbella® treatment painfull?
What to expect after the treatment?
Patients may experience some minor redness, bruising, tenderness, and itching after the Volbella® treatment, which should resolve quickly. Complications such as lumps, excessive bleeding, infection, and nerve damage are rare.
No downtime is needed following a treatment. Volbella’s lower HA content mean less water is absorbed into the treatment area, therefore less appearance of tissue swelling. Volbella® results will last for up to 12 months. After 12 months, a repeat Volbella® treatment is recommended to maintain results.