By Board-certified Practitioners
Add Volume To The Cheeks
Voluma is an FDA approved dermal filler used for treating volume loss and deep wrinkles, which results from natural aging. Voluma will instantly add volume to your aging cheeks and will create contour and a subtle lift giving you a natural youthful appearance that lasts up to two years. Our experienced licensed injectors will work with you on the most suitable dermal filler to address your concerns and give you refreshed natural look. Get those benefits and get Brilliant Distinction points with every treatment.
No downtime, lasting results
Helps restore contour for up to 2 years
Instantly add volume to your cheek area
What is Juvéderm Voluma XC?
Juvéderm Voluma XC is an FDA-approved, non-surgical, injectable gel that volumizes the cheeks area. It is the only treatment in the world that was developed specifically to restore facial volume. Juvéderm Voluma XC plumps the skin from the subdermal layer. It adds actual volume to the cheeks and mid-face, letting you defy gravity with natural looking results.
How it works
Traditional anti-aging treatments focus on tackling specific wrinkles and fine lines. Voluma® takes a different more holistic approach to injectable facial rejuvenation by adding extra volume to the cheek area. Voluma® corrects wrinkles and fine lines in the surrounding areas in a way that looks and feels natural.
Simple non-surgical treatment
JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC is injected under the skin with a small needle. It works instantly to add volume and subtly lift the cheek area, temporarily reversing this sign of aging. To reduce pain during the procedure, JUVÉDERM VOLUMATM XC contains a numbing agent called lidocaine. The more youthful profile you can achieve from the procedure lasts up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
Amazing long-lasting results
Over time, loss of volume in the cheeks area can lead to wrinkles, fine lines, and an older-looking, less attractive appearance. Voluma® is a simple and easy injectable that is designed to give you a younger look for up to two years without downtime or prolonged discomfort.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC Important InformationApproved UsesJUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.Important Safety InformationAre there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, or facial wrinkles and folds, have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?The most common side effects include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. With JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects are mild or moderate and last 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and last 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, side effects were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Juvéderm Voluma XC a substitute for dermal fillers?
Voluma is different from other dermal fillers and it is not intended to replace them. Voluma complements other products like Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus. Basically, Voluma volumizes and plumps and Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus fill lines and wrinkles. They achieve dramatic results if used together.
How long will Juvéderm Voluma XC last?
You should expect immediate results after one Juvéderm Voluma treatment, which could last between 12 and 18 months.
Am I a candidate to get Juvéderm Voluma XC?
You would be an ideal candidate to get Juvéderm Voluma if you experience facial volume loss, facial asymmetry, hollowness, drooping and sagging caused by age or weight loss.
Does Juvéderm Voluma treatment hurt?
Juvéderm Voluma contains a small amount of lidocaine that should lessen the feel of the initial prick. A topical anesthetic applied to the injection area offers additional relief.
What should I expect after the Juvéderm Voluma treatment?
There is little to no downtime with a Juvéderm Voluma treatment and you should be able to resume your normal activities immediately. It is highly recommended that you should avoid sun exposure, alcohol, and strenuous exercise for 24 hours after the treatment.
Mild tenderness, swelling, lumps or bumps, bruising, redness or itching at the site of injection are expected after the treatment. All symptoms will clear up within one to four weeks after the treatment.