Physician-Supervised Weight Loss Program
Proven, Effective, & Tailored For You.
Lose Weight The Safe And Healthy Way
Lose weight, boost energy, and improve your health.
Florida Aesthetics and Medical Weight Loss offers an effective physician supervised medical weight loss program following the guidelines of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians which incorporates behavior modification, FDA approved appetite suppressants, B12 and MIC injections, along with personalized coaching, meal planning, and guidance. As with any medical weight loss program, results cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary based on a number of factors. Your weight loss coach can guide you through the process and recommend the right course based on your individual condition and weight loss goals.
Holistic medical program supervised by board-certified physicians
We have helped thousands of patients lose weight and enjoy a healthy lifestyle
Follows protocols designed by the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
Combines behavior modification with safe supplements and FDA-approved medication.
Hundreds of our patients recommended the program to their friends and family.
Holistic, Lifestyle Changing Program
Florida Aesthetics and Medical weight loss brings you an effective and holistic physician supervised medical weight loss program in Brandon. We follow the American Society of Bariatric Physicians’ guidelines. Our weight loss program is personalized for you, uses behavior modification principles, and includes FDA approved appetite suppressants.
Indications for the rapid weight loss program include high BMI and high motivation. Contraindications include a range of diseases, such as cardiac and liver diseases, type 1 Diabetes, active cancer and some others. Also, the program is not suitable for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. For more information, schedule your free consultation with our friendly and passionate weight loss coaches.
Our weight loss programs are designed around your genetic makeup. Your journey starts with a sample of your DNA, which is analyzed and used to inform recommendations made by our weight loss coach and board-certified physicians.
Our program is holistic. Initial consultations include a complete examination of your health and understanding of your goals. The results of the successful program include not only effective and rapid loss of weight, but also more energy, improved health, and changed lifestyle. As you progress, your coach will modify your plan to ensure you are able to maintain long-term results in a healthy manner.
Thousands have changed their life with the help of Medical Weight Loss in the Tampa Bay Area. We invite you to come in today for a consultation!
Effective Approach, Measurable Results
Establish Baseline & Set Goal
We take this great principle seriously. Knowing your overall health condition and current body weight and composition is, among other things, essential to starting your weight loss journey. We use these measurements as a baseline to establish a reasonable weight goal. Once we know where you are and where you are going, our board-certified physicians and weight-loss coach will design an effective, personalized plan to ensure you reach and sustain your healthy weight goal.
A baseline, a goal, and a plan are all great things. However, your commitment and will to stay the course are what will determine your success. Your coach may sometimes feel compelled to give you a little nudge, so bear with us.
What You Should Expect
Expect a Good companion
- A private and friendly one-on-one consultation which includes a physical exam, blood work, EKG test, body composition measurements, and a visit with the physician
- An assessment of your situation and weight goals
- A personalized plan optimized to fit your circumstances and meet your weight goals
- A healthy diet plan that is inclusive of all food groups and is focused on calorie consumption
- Recommendations for B12 (Energy Metabolism Booster) and MIC (Fat Burner) injections and possibly an appetite suppressing medication, if approved by the physician.
- M.I.C. injections contain three lipotropic agents: L-Methionine, Inositol and Choline, which are believed to support liver function and help the body excrete abnormal fat
- Weekly sessions to review your progress after your first visit.In these sessions, you will get weighed and get your B12/M.I.C. injections. You may also get your medication refilled if approved by the physician
- As you move closer toward your weight goal, your plan will be revised to ensure your ability to maintain a lifestyle capable of sustaining your new weight