If you think laser hair removal only treats arms, underarms, legs, and back, think again!
The endless battle with unwanted hair in the wrong places is universal. Women and men everywhere spend countless hours and thousands of dollars shaving, waxing, and plucking, and yet don’t get the results they wish for. Maybe laser hair removal would be a good option.
Unwanted hair growth can come in many shapes and sizes. It is often caused from a hormonal imbalance that allows darker, coarse hair to grow where you would normally only grow very light, fine hair that is nearly invisible.
You don’t have to put up with unwanted hair in all the wrong places. Millions of women and men alike are making unwanted facial and body hair a thing of the past, they have discovered the effectiveness of laser hair reduction and are enjoying soft, smooth skin.
No more painful waxing, electrolysis or razors! Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure that eliminates the unwanted hair on your face and body. It is a modern, painless and safe method to get rid of annoying hair for a long time.
One of the most common questions we get from patients is what areas can be treated with laser. Laser hair removal technology is very effective and versatile; it can treat almost any part of the body and not just arms, underarms, legs, and back. Actually, there is much more that can be treated with laser.
Laser hair removal is gentle enough to be used on sensitive areas of the body. Traditionally, the most common areas of the body treated with laser hair removal are: Face (upper lip, chin, sideburns), Underarms, Back, Legs, Bikini area, and Brazilian.
There is much more that can be done than simply treating areas like the arms, underarms, legs, and back. In addition to these areas, laser hair removal can treat stubborn hair growth in other areas, such as the toes, stomach, and buttocks. The list and illustration below should help you learn about all the areas we treat and give you an opportunity to consider different options for your laser hair removal treatment. If you have any questions or you need more details, please schedule your free consolation and one of our licensed laser hair removal specialists would be glad to assist you.
- Abdomen – The part of the body between the chest and the pelvis
- Areola – The small pigmented circular area on the breast around the nipple(s).
- Back – The area from the shoulder blade to the top of the buttocks.
- Bikini Line – Two finger length outside the panty line. (women only)
- Bikini 3/4 – The bikini area that covers the front. (women only)
- Full Bikini – Also known as brazilian: covers the entire bikini area and the perianal. (women only)
- UniBrow (Glabella only) – The area at the center of brow.
- Buttocks – Glutes.
- Cheeks – The area from the temple across the face to the nose, down to the jawline.
- Chest – The area from the collarbone to the bottom of the rib cage.
- Chin – The area from the corners of the lower lip, two inches under the jaw line.
- Cleavage – The area between the breasts only.
- Ears – Exterior only. Cannot go into the orifice.
- Feet & Toes – The area from below the ankles to the tips of the toes.
- Forearm – The area from elbow to wrist, includes anterior & posterior surfaces as needed.
- Full Arms – The area combining upper arms & forearms, anterior & posterior surfaces as needed.
- Full Face – Includes the lip, chin, and cheeks (excludes brows)
- Full Legs – Upper & lower legs combined, anterior & posterior surfaces.
- Hands – Wrist to fingertips.
- Lower Back – From the natural waistline to the top of the buttocks. (both)
- Lower Legs – The area from the top of the knee to the ankle, anterior & posterior surfaces as needed. (both)
- Happy Trail – The abdomen trail starting at the navel, 1-3 inches in width down to the pubic area.
- Neck (Back) – The area from the end of the hairline to the t-shirt collar.
- Neck (Front) – The area from two inches under the chin to the top of the collarbone.
- Neck (Front) – (Male) The area from the top of the Adam’s apple to the top of the collarbone.
- Shoulders – The area from the top of the scapula to the collarbone, no more than 4 inches.
- Sideburns – One inch in front of the ear down to the jawline.
- Underarms – The axilla.
- Upper Arms – The area from the junction of the shoulder & the arm to the elbow, includes anterior & posterior surfaces as needed. Does not include the top of the shoulder.
- Upper Legs – The area from the bottom of the bikini line to the top of the knee, anterior & posterior surfaces as needed.
- Upper Lip – The area from the corners of the mouth to the nose.
- Full Body: Everything neck to toe.
Here at Florida Aesthetics and Wellness we offer a variety of laser hair removal options with the ultimate goal to help you enjoy smooth, hair-free skin. Please make sure to book your free consultation and talk to one of our laser hair removal specialists if you have any questions or concerns.