Losing weight is one of those processes that should be done gradually and at a certain pace, depending on the person. Generally speaking, losing ten pounds a month is considered to be a healthy and balanced amount for any grown adult, as long as its done in a healthy manner. Several things can be done to help ensure a ten-pound weight loss per month, which involves a daily cutback of just over 1000 calories a day.
– The easiest step to take is to exercise at least five times a week in a way that allows you to burn 500 calories per workout.
– Consume 500 less calories a day (or slightly more on the days you don’t work out). Do this by cutting little things out here and there, such as sodas, dressings, cheese in sandwiches, a slice of pie, etc .
– Stock up on lower-calorie but filling foods. This means proteins, fibers, whole grains, and fruits and vegetables. Include protein and fiber in your breakfast to kick-start your morning. Snack on a handful of nuts or an apple with peanut butter. Have a turkey sandwich or grilled chicken salad for lunch. Switch to brown rice or quinoa every now and then.
– Befriend the high-fiber vegetable (broccoli, kale, cabbage, spinach)
– This point keeps showing up with various topics, thus underlying its absolute importance and key role in weight loss: Resistance training! Build your muscle, rev your metabolism, and burn more throughout the day. (and feel good about becoming more toned)
– Drink plenty of water. This will help keep you away from the false hunger trap.
– Don’t forget about healthy fats. They serve as great snacks.
In essence, losing ten pounds in one month takes a change in everyday diet, a focus on more good-for-you, fill-you-up foods, and a commitment to workouts that are hard enough to burn at least five hundred calories each time. The good news is that the more you try these things, the easier they will become and the more they will become a part of your life and who you are. For more weight loss tips, book a FREE consultation at Florida Aesthetics in Brandon.